I love this salad. It’s perfect for the hot summer months when you want something light and fresh that showcases summer’s best offerings.
Not only is she delicious, but it is super simple to make. I’m hooked.
I finished off my salad with black salt which we picked up from a trip to Vancouver last year, but you can find it on Amazon as well. Black salt is sea salt that’s been mixed with activated charcoal so it has an earthier flavor profile than traditional sea salt. The unique color and large crystals makes for a pretty stellar presentation.
Avocado, Tomato and Cannelloni Bean Salad
- 1 avocado, pitted and diced
- 1 pt sweet cherry tomatoes, sliced in half
- 1 roma tomato, diced
- ¼ yellow onion, small sweet, diced
- 15.5 oz can Cannelloni beans, rinsed and drained
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- 4 tbsp fresh lemon juice (juice from 1 large lemon)
- pinch sea salt (black or traditional) and pepper
- Place avocado, tomatoes, onion and beans in a mixing bowl. Drizzle with olive oil and lemon juice. Sprinkle on salt and pepper.
- Gently stir to combine. Taste and adjust seasonings to your preference.
- Serve and enjoy!