This is one of THE most amazing cauliflower recipes I’ve ever had which is saying something, because I love my cauliflower. It requires minimal work on your end, but tastes so complex no one would believe it. It has even turned some of my cauliflower-skeptical friends into believers.
The heat of the chili powder mellows as it slow roasts and you’re left with a flavorful dish worthy of a secure spot in your meal rotation. Make this immediately. You won’t regret it.
Chili and Lime Roasted Cauliflower
- 1 large head of cauliflower, cut into florets
- 1.5 tbsp olive oil
- olive oil spray
- 3 large garlic cloves, minced
- 1 tbsp Hot Mexican style chili powder
- 1 tsp cumin
- ⅛ tsp crushed red pepper flakes + more to plate
- ½ tsp salt
- 1 small lime, juiced
- 2 tbsp cilantro
- extra salt to taste
- Preheat oven to 325°F.
- Place cauliflower in mixing bowl. Add olive oil, garlic, chili powder, cumin, red pepper flakes and salt. Stir to combine.
- Evenly spray the bottom of a large glass casserole dish with cooking spray.
- Lay the cauliflower out flat- do not overcrowd. Use two dishes if necessary. Spray cauliflower lightly with olive oil spray.
- Roast for 1 hour and 15 minutes, stirring every 30 minutes.
- Remove from oven and toss with lime juice and cilantro.
- Serve immediately topped with crispy pan scrapings and additional shakes of red pepper flakes if desired.
Mention @the.neon.kitchen or tag #theneonkitchen!