I’ve been looking for ways to spice up my roasted broccoli game lately. Don’t get me wrong, I love a simple olive oil roast, but LJ requested something new, and being the domestic goddess that I am, I delivered.
The mixture of spices delicious. It has a heat kick thanks to the chili powder, and a light citrus taste from the Tajin.
Tajin and Chili Roasted Broccoli
- 1 broccoli, large head, cut into florets
- 1½ tbsp olive oil
- ½ tsp Tajin seasoning, this has a lot of salt, so don't add any more until you taste test it
- ½ tsp hot Mexican chili powder
- ¼ tsp cayan pepper
- Preheat oven to 400°F.
- Add all ingredients to a large mixing bowl and stir well to combine.
- Arrange the broccoli mixture on a foil-lined baking sheet in a single layer. Do not overcrowd.
- Cook for 20 minutes and check for doneness. The broccoli should be well roasted, but not burned.
- Serve immediately and enjoy!
Mention @the.neon.kitchen or tag #theneonkitchen!