LEMON AND THYME ROASTED MUSHROOMS
Fresh thyme breathes new life into your usual mushroom routine, and the zesty lemon notes bring it home!
- 1 lb. sliced baby bella mushrooms
- 2 tsp fresh thyme, leaves removed from stems + a few full sprigs for plating
- ½ lemon, juiced + 1 tablespoon lemon zest
- ½ tbsp unsalted butter, melted
- ¼ tsp kosher salt
- Fresh ground pepper to taste
Heat oven to 400°F.
Place the mushrooms, lemon juice, butter, salt and pepper in a mixing bowl. Stir until the mushrooms are evenly coated.
Lay out the mushrooms in a single layer on a large foil-lined baking sheet.
Cook for 18-20 minutes, rotating the pan once at the halfway point.
Remove mushrooms from oven and place in a large bowl. Top with thyme and lemon zest.
Serve immediately and enjoy!